Dear Junior Entrepreneurs,
We are happy to inform you about the latest status on all the Opportunities you have with the European network and about projects we are working on for you! Also we would like to use this as one of the last chances of 2016 to say a big thank you for your trust! Merry Christmas & a happy new year – you all know what a great meaning 2017 has for our movement! #25yearsJADE #TogetherWeGrow
JADE Spring Conference 2017
The registrations for the biggest Junior Enterprise event in Europe are open! JADE Spring Conference will take place from March 2nd to the 5th 2017 in Brussels, Belgium. This year, JADE celebrates its 25th anniversary and the Junior enterprise concept celebrates its 50th. The theme of this edition is “Co-create the Future – celebrate the past, act today, shape our tomorrow”.
- Register fast! Less than 30 spots left!
- Would your JE like to deliver a workshop? Apply here!
- Do not miss any updates on JSC17. Follow our event on Facebook and visit the official website.
- Would you like to buy some JADE/event branded goodies? Take part to the survey on merchandising.
- Be part of the Project Team. We are going to open the call for JSC Staff soon. Stay tuned!
- Do you believe your Junior Enterprise deserve an European Award? Apply for the 2017 Excellence Awards. More information coming soon!
- Take advantage from a 25% discount thanks to our partnership with Uniplaces. Use the promo code JADE when booking. For more information read this article.
- The EIIL calendar for 2017 is now available. Click here to see the dates.
- You are going on exchange and want to experience true entrepreneurship at your destination? Promoters Program
- Find out what is going on worldwide in the Junior Enterprise Movement & download the Global Magazine
- JEWD – On the last 22nd of November, we celebrated JEWD, the Junior Enterprise World Day, for the third time! We had lots of engagement with the Junior Enterprise Network from all over the world, with lots of videos and knowledge being shared between a lot of different Junior Enterprises! But if you really want that the Junior Enterprises get officially recognised by the United Nations, as we are working on a process to make sure that it get approved at their General Assembly in the next year, in order to achieve that, we must show them how big we are! Every signature that signs this petition will make us closer to achieve, finally, the Global Recognition of the Junior Enterprise Concept! Make sure you ask your friends to sign too!
- Global Index of Junior Enterprises – We are working on a global index to create a collaborative environment between Junior Enterprises all around the world! The main idea is to also cluster different JEs in similar levels so we can provide the main information that the Junior Enterprises really need, so they can improve their results and develop more their members through the execution of more projects! In order to do so, we need you to answer this quick survey in similar levels so we can provide the main information that the Junior Enterprises really need, so they can improve their results and develop more their members through the execution of more projects! In order to do so, we need you to answer this quick survey and let us know what are the main problems that your Junior Enterprise face today!
- Share interesting projects or insights from your JE with the Network #GetOnStage Project
- Publish your thoughts about actual topics in The European Sting #GetPublished Project
- 10 new trainers since the JADE Academy Train-the-Trainers week in November
- JADE Academy trainings can be requested from all Junior Enterprises, contact us if you want to request a training!
- JADE Academy trainings can be delivered in all Events for Junior Entrepreneurs, send your request now to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Stay tuned for the launch of the JADE Academy website & Facebook page for more information!
- We represent the network in front of the European institutions, working on skills development, fostering entrepreneurship education in order to tackle youth unemployment and the skill gap between academia and the job market.
- We have received testimonials of support from the President of the Commission and from the Commissioners for Employment and Education.
- We attended the 20th Anniversary of the European Policy Center where we met Presidents Tusk, Juncker and Van Rompuy.
- We attended the SME Assembly 2016 in Bratislava where our President was presenting the Junior Enterprise concept to representatives of the 28 members of the European Union.
- We were present at the Public Policy Exchange symposium on boosting youth employment where our President delivered a keynote speech.
- We reviewed and updated the Common European Audit Grid which is now being implemented in the different countries. This will ensure quality standards throughout the network.
- Our Confederation Development Program is evolving to provide better advice and best practices to our different confederations.
Alumni are a great asset for a strong Network as ours. We have a lot of active Alumni and many of them will join us during JADE Spring Conference. If you are soon finishing your Junior Enterprise experience don’t miss the chance to keep in contact with former Junior Entrepreneurs and join the Alumni LinkedIn group!
According to JADE vision and mission, we defined the strategy and the projects to conduct for the term 2016-2017. After receiving the inputs from all countries, the Annual Plan was voted and accepted in October.
- Last General Assembly of the year during JADE Autumn Conference in Delft
- The first get-together of the One-Big-Team will be JADE Strategic Conference end of January
- The Event structure for 2017 has been decided: JADE Spring Conference in Brussels, JADE May Conference in Lisbon, JADE Summer Conference in Milan and JADE Autumn Conference in Munich
The 25th anniversary of JADE will be a new mark as we changed our office. You can now come and visit us at 51 Avenue du Frioul, 1140 Evere to discover the new JADE House!
- If you are interested in getting Podio for free and using it for your Junior Enterprise, write us an email at email@example.com. We will help you to set it up!
- JADE and JADE Spring Conference websites are online. Is there something you would like to see added? Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas to improve them!